When PRG Chicago needed a local partner to pull off a pop-up political event in Philadelphia, they relied on Starlite to deliver. Former President Bill Clinton addressed a crowd of supporters for the Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign. With notice only hours prior to load-in, Starlite was able to organize all of the critical production elements including power generation, lighting for press, staging with scenic elements, PA with distribution for press, and barricade.
- Open Letter from the CEO: Supply Chain Shortages & Looming Price Increases
- Projection Mapping: Greensboro Science Center
- Trenton Makes Bridge Featuring New LED Lighting
- Rigging Safety and Responsibility: Better Safe Than Surprised
- Starlite Collaborates With Local Artist During Papal Visit In Philadelphia
barco ceo certifications church production codes color-changing delays distributors electricity esta etcp freight global hippotizer inventory led lighting longer lead times manufacturers mapping media server pixel mapping price increases projection projection mapping projector raw materials rigging safety suppliers supply chain upgrade video reel