RIGGING & SAFETY.
Through thorough examination and analysis of each component in your rigging system, Starlite’s team of certified rigging experts will identify any design deficiencies, inadequate or faulty equipment or potential for failure before these issues could become serious or catastrophic. Whether you are building a new venue, require maintenance on your existing system, require a safety inspection report, or just need advice… CONTACT US TODAY!
ANNUAL INSPECTIONS are required for the following standards:
- ANSI E1.22 – 2009 Fire Safety Curtain Systems
- ANSI E1.4 – 2014 Manual Counterweight Rigging Systems
- ANSI E1.2 – 2006 Design, Manufacture, and use of Aluminum Trusses & Towers
- ANSI E1.6-1 – 2013 Design, Inspection, and Maintenance of Electric Chain Hoists
- ANSI/ASME Z359 – Fall Protection Code
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910 and 1919
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
& YOUR PEOPLE
- Full Time Riggers on Staff
- ETCP Certified Rigging Certification – Theatre
- ETCP Certified Employer
- USITT Approved Rigging Initiative Safety Partner
- ETC Authorized Prodigy Dealer/Installer
SCHEDULE YOUR ANNUAL INSPECTION
HAVE A PROJECT IN MIND?
This could be the start of something special.
9 Whittendale Drive
Moorestown, NJ 08057