RIGGING & SAFETY.
Through thorough examination and analysis of each component in your rigging system, Starlite’s team of certified rigging experts will identify any design deficiencies, inadequate or faulty equipment or potential for failure before these issues could become serious or catastrophic. Whether you are building a new venue, require maintenance on your existing system, require a safety inspection report, or just need advice… we can help.
- ANSI E1.2 – 2012 Design, Manufacture, and use of Aluminum Trusses & Towers
- ANSI E1.22 – 2016 Fire Safety Curtain Systems
- ANSI E1.4-1 – 2016 Manual Counterweight Rigging Systems
- ANSI E1.6-1 – 2012 Powered Hoist Systems
- ANSI E1.6-2 – 2018 Design, Inspection, and Maintenance of Electric Chain Hoists
- ANSI/ASME Z359 – Fall Protection Code
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910 and 1919
- Determine basic size, use, and complexity of your system
- Provide a quotation specific to your facility
- Conduct a thorough and comprehensive inspection and evaluation of your system
- Provide a detailed written report of the findings including digital images, recommendations for repair, replacement and/or maintenance
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
& YOUR PEOPLE.
- Full Time Riggers on Staff
- ETCP Certified Rigging Certification – Theatre
- ETCP Certified Employer
- ETC Authorized Prodigy Dealer/Installer
SCHEDULE YOUR ANNUAL INSPECTION
HAVE A PROJECT IN MIND? LET'S TALK.
This could be the start of something special.
9 Whittendale Drive
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Monday to Friday
9am to 5:30pm